Dr. (Mrs.) S. S. Abdulbaqi
Head, Department of Mass Communication
A Skilled communicator with a friendly personality and deep rooted practical experience in public relations, broadcasting and training of Mass Communication Students, at all levels in and outside Nigeria. She is passionate about proffering solutions to societal problem through the instrumentality of Communication.
As a renown public speaker, Dr. Saudat has featured on many Speech delivery events locally, in her local community of Ilorin, nationally across Nigeria and international Endowed with good communication skills, Saudat is able to work under stressful environment while maintaining composure and giving precise emergency directives. She is good at multi-tasking and co-ordinating various publics without losing focus of the issue at hand. She tries to put time to a judicious use as every second counts.
Key skill and competencies
- Excellent communication skills to build and sustain development at all facets
- Emphathy that leads to good mentoring
- Ability to organize
- Goal getting
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility as a leader and team player
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise
- Stable temperament
- Sound information processing skills